MONTH OF PLANNING
- By your side starting (4) to (6) weeks prior to your big day!
- (2) in person meetings to discuss your planning progress, develop your timeline, review wedding day details and review all logistical needs (up to 2 hours per meeting)
- Attendance at final venue meeting to review details with on-site venue coordinator (two hours)
- Guidance on putting together your floorplan and overall design
- Unlimited Emails, Phone Calls and Text messages
- Creation of a monthly checklist to organize your priorities and deadlines
- Creation of a detailed event timeline for vendors, venue and family
- Coordination of your vendors, including arrival and departure times, vendor meals, insurance and timeline
- Setup of wedding specialty items for both ceremony and reception (including, but not limited to, gifts, escort cards, place cards, guest book, cake knife, champagne flutes, menus, etc.)
- Orchestration of your wedding rehearsal
- Setup of all items and materials not already handled by a specific vendor
- Principal planner on site for 12 hours on your wedding day
- One assistant on the day of your event for 8 hours (For Weddings of 150 guests or under. Additional assistants may be required for larger guest counts, multiple venues or intricate setups/ breakdowns)
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities on the day of your event
- Complimentary Use of our Wedding Day Emergency kit
- Act as a liaison for Guests, Vendors, and Wedding Party
- Coordination of all wedding reception activities, including dances, toasts, Entrances and exits, catering timing, and much more
- Ensure your gifts are collected and secured
- Gather all specialty items at the conclusion of the event and return to your designated person
- Ensure you have the most amazing wedding day possible!
*Month of Planning Starting at $1800
** Pricing depends on the number of guests, venue requirements, and location of the ceremony/ reception. Contact us for a detailed quote!